permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture: A Practical Guide for a Sustainable Future: Bill Mollison: Island Press

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture: A Practical Guide for a Sustainable Future: Bill Mollison: Island Press
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 01:50:22 -0800 (PST)

I just went to Amazon and checked out the Island press edition of Mollison's
big book.

http://www.amazon.com/Permaculture-Bill-Mollison/dp/1559630485

I note that there are 8 used copies for sale, starting at $80.  I wish i
still had my copy.
It is sure holding its value.

mp

--- On Mon, 12/14/09, ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>

From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture: A Practical Guide for a Sustainable
Future: Bill Mollison: Island Press
To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 11:22 PM

Thanks for this Michael.

I was misinformed that Permaculture: A Practical Guide for a Sustainable
Future was a combination of Permaculture One and Permaculture Two. Glad I
never sprang for it!

-Roman

Childrens Peace Guild
www.childrenspeaceguild.webs.com