permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture-related blogs.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture-related blogs.
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 23:21:58 -0500

Robert Waldrop wrote:
Sure. And welcomed. The criteria for inclusion is relevant to permaculture. We need more widely publicized, non-English language, sources for permaculture information and knowledge.

I thought we might try to do something like this for global outreach through a Permaculture Wiki/Database containing common, multi-regional, interactive resources and knowledgebase:
\|/
/|\
Internet Archive: Free Downloads: Cultura Digital: Cultural Hotspots
http://www.archive.org/details/cultura_digital
Welcome to Cultura Digital: Cultural Hotspots

Over the past five years, Brazil's Ministry of Culture has created more than 600 "Cultural Hotspots" or Pontos de Cultura. These grassroots programs enable communities to utilize cyberspace as a common territory by offering web access, digital kits and open source software through which they upload their stories and widen the pool of knowledge available to all of us.