permaculture - [permaculture] not nice nano news

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] not nice nano news
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:38:36 -0800

Those awful Morgellons (we were chatting about earlier) might come from GMO's
but then again, this web site suggests they come from nano particles...

This is not a nice news article. In fact, it's rather nasty:

http://www.willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Nano_Chemtrails.html

If you look at this article carefully, you will find a couple of paragraphs
which carry, in my estimation, a deep and bitter irony:

The EPA says that each gallon of gasoline produces 19.4 pounds of CO2. Each
gallon of diesel produces 22.2 pounds of CO2.

Total it up and routine operations by a military bigger than all other world
militaries combined puts more than 48 billion tons of carbon dioxide into the
atmosphere every year. Nearly half that total could be eliminated by ending
the wars against Iraq and Afghanistan. [TomDispatch.com June 16/07;
huffingtonpost.com Oct 29/07]

In the interests of perspective,

Frances

  • [permaculture] not nice nano news, fdnokes, 12/12/2009