permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture wiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: grifenhope@gmail.com
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture wiki
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:46:19 +0000

Theré ís also The caórdic Permaculture Institute wiki in englísh and spanish,
with an impresive list of collaborators. This ís probably a good space to
have conversatíoñs aboút our internatíonal protocols like the pdc requierment
and curriculum, and ís a likely cándidate for a global admin of the new
proposed multilingual diploma of áppliéd PC design systém being worked on by
earth Action mentor, Gaia university and co, including us here in chile
through the new chileno PC Institute. The caordic PC institute ís a neutral
place free of many of the trappings of other "institutes" where we may be
able to develop / agree on a refreshed pdc currículum, and diploma protocols
etc in collaboratión leáding up to ipc 10. And perhaps we can look towards
other issues like clarifying our global consensus, and sketching out our
global léarning commúnity or académy as bill imagined it way back. We might
do well to work out who ís The Permaculture Institute(s). Time for ís to
move, ás The péndulim has! Love from chile, Grifen sorry aboút The accents
and spellíng!