permaculture - Re: [permaculture] What I hope to achieve from this list ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Evan Schoepke <thejulianeffect@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] What I hope to achieve from this list ?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:31:45 -0800

> What is Fair Share?

Fair share is the very important third ethic of permaculture originally
meaning recognizing there are limits to growth. Fair share in practice is
returning the surplus to the first two ethics of people care, and earth
care. Masdar is lacking in earth, desperately lacking in people care, and
has little ethic at all around fair share.

--
The obstacle is the Path.
-Zen Proverb

I write at www.punkrockpermaculture.com