permaculture - [permaculture] Saving the Planet with Permaculture - My Last Post for a While

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Nicholas Roberts <nicholas@themediasociety.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Saving the Planet with Permaculture - My Last Post for a While
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:59:19 -0800

hi all

I am flying to Copenhagen from Los Angeles on Friday (and assuming no
reversals) will be covering Klimaforum09 and the Copenhagen Climate
Complex/Circus/Bizarre/Conference (take your pick)

I will be primarily doing research and interviews for Permaculture TV,
focussing on the 10 000 Trees Strategy for Climate Change, authored by Tony
Andersen and the International Permaculture Council

as far as I can tell, the 10 000 Trees Strategy for global or planetary
permaculture is the ONLY geo-engineering solution possible

will also be researching and interviewing for the Gaia Permaculture
(planetary permaculture) project and the Permaculture Cooperative project

am also involved with Climate Camp TV, WiserEarth Copenhagen and now the
GaiaSpace Meshwork social networking system for solutions

Klimaforum09

"What is Klimaforum09?" an interview with Tony Andersen Klimaforum09
organiser
http://permaculture.tv/tony-andersen-what-is-klimaforum09-or-climateforum09/

"Saving the Planet With Permaculture" or "Planetary Permaculture: A Global
Strategy for Climate Change - Tony Andersen of Klimaforum09"
http://permaculture.tv/save-the-planet-with-permaculture-tony-andersen-of-klimaforum09/

more on Klimaforum09 on Permaculture TV
http://permaculture.tv/?s=klimaforum09

Klimaforum09 Mandate - Local permaculture people create Gaia Permaculture
http://gaiapermaculture.com/projects/permaculturecooperative/blog/2009/11/20/klimaforum09-mandate-spectrum-of-coverage/

Map of Copenhagen Climate Complex - Places and Events
http://permaculture.tv/copenhagen-climate-complex-places-events/

PERMACULTURE.COOP

more on the Permaculture Cooperative project
http://gaiapermaculture.com/projects/permaculturecooperative

my profile/resume: Nicholas Roberts
http://gaiapermaculture.com/people/niccolo/niccolo-home

Bill Mollison on Mondragon Permaculture
http://permaculture.tv/bill-mollison-on-mondragon-cooperative-part-1-of-mondragon-permaculture/

Photos of Mondragon Cooperative tour
http://permaculture.tv/photos-of-mondragon-cooperative-tour/

Photos of Mongragon (town of Arrasate) in Basque Country
http://permaculture.tv/photos-from-mondragon-or-arrasate-in-basque/

OTHER HIGHLIGHTS

State of the USA Organics Industry - interview with Dr Phil Howard, MSU
http://permaculture.tv/state-of-the-organic-industry-usa-dr-phil-howard-msu/

McGaia - corporate permaculture - family friendly geo-, genetic & socially
engineered organic perennial polyculture
http://gaiapermaculture.com/projects/climatewar/blog/2009/08/15/mcgaia-corporate-permaculture-family-friendly-geo-genetic-socially-engineered-organic-perennial-polyculture/

The Corporate Climate Coup
http://permaculture.tv/corporate-climate-campaigns-denial-vs-trade-corporate-climate-coup/
http://permaculture.tv/anti-globalisation-corporate-climate-coup-part-2-of-3/
http://permaculture.tv/corporate-commisars-community-climate-campaigns-corporate-climate-coup-3/

Democratic Carbon, Carbon Dictatorship & the Climate Circus
http://gaiapermaculture.com/projects/climatewar/blog/2009/11/30/democratic-carbon-carbon-dictatorship-the-climate-circus/

PARTICIPATE

Join the Permaculture TV free video cooperative
http://permaculture.tv/wp-login.php?action=register

Join Gaia Permaculture social/open planning
http://gaiapermaculture.com/join

Subscribe to Email Updates for Permaculture TV
http://feeds.feedburner.com/permaculture/EHmn

DONATE

if anyone feels like donating and or supporting

DONATIONS - we take NO corporate, government or foundation money
http://permaculture.tv/donate/

regards

Nicholas

--