permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - The Real Dirt On Farmer John

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tripp Tibbetts <slowfoodguy@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - The Real Dirt On Farmer John
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:28:39 -0800 (PST)

When I signed onto this list a couple months ago, I was asked to sign an
agreement stating that I would be respectful of all opinions shared on the
list.  I hope I've always abided by that courtesy.

But since I'm one of the FNGs here, I'm going to stick my neck out into
danger (what the hell) and comment on the correspondence coming from
Kathleen.  I cringe every time I see your moniker come across the
permaculture wire.  I wonder who you are going to open new orifices for this
time.  Do you have personal beef with Evan, or Robyn?  Could you address
those issues offline?  Or do the rules of courtesy just not apply to you?
Last I saw you were basing your demeanor on a drug habit ("depends on whether
I've had my coffee or not"), and expecting everything to be cool since you
are...well...I don't know why you have special privileges.  Are you some sort
of permaculture legacy?  A made woman?  One of the untouchables?

Because the queasiness I feel in my stomach just confronting you about this
shouldn't be a part of my experience on this forum.  That alone tells me I'm
right to ask.

So what's the deal, lady?

Tripp out.

-Chinese proverb