permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the next generation of Pc Design resources.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christophe mckeon gonzalez de leon <chromatophore@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the next generation of Pc Design resources.
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:13:51 -0800

thanks for the link lawrence. i've got a whole bunch
of new resources we can tap, but i'll post all that stuff
up at the pcdb list instead soon.

just reread the post that started this thread. there
are some great ideas in there. i'll try to get some
collaborative tools up soon, even if they are only
temporary, so everybody can start modeling this stuff.