permaculture - [permaculture] Any New England Permies out there?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Any New England Permies out there?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:16:32 -0800

I'm giving a talk in Springfield, Mass, on Thursday, February 25 and am hoping to set up some other events in the area the following weekend. If there is anyone within a couple of hours drive of Springfield who'd like to help me set up talks and workshops for Feb 26-28, please contact me off-list at
info@patternliteracy.com

Or please pass this on to organizers who aren't on this list. Thanks!

--
Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

  • [permaculture] Any New England Permies out there?, Toby Hemenway, 11/19/2009