permaculture - [permaculture] two impressive titles...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] two impressive titles...
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:17:02 -0800

I now recall emailing a friend in Virginia about some books that I was
enchanted with:

Btw, have found two books that I really like about growing things.
One is Fukuoka's One Straw Revolution.
And, the other is Gaia's garden : a guide to home-scale permaculture / Toby
Hemenway.

This one also looks to be of special interest:
The secret teachings of plants : the intelligence of the heart in the direct
perception of nature /by Buhner, Stephen Harrod.

Interestingly, he had all of these in his extensive library!

I suddenly remembered this while looking at Toby's name on a permaculture
message~

~
Frances