permaculture - Re: [permaculture] About Google Wave - good collaboration tool

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] About Google Wave - good collaboration tool
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 01:23:08 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Google Wave
http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html
I have Google Wave account and can invite others to join - anyone interested in receiving an invitation? It looks like a worthwhile collaboration tool - maybe useful in creating a new PDM.

I've had a first look at GWave and it is quite the thing - much potential. Highly recommended as a collaborative medium. Let me know if you want an invite I just need your email ID.

LL

Lawrence London
Market Farmer & Toolmaker
Address: dirt.4arm@googlewave.com