permaculture - Re: [permaculture] quistions about big dry toilet

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Stephen Brennan <thebrenmeister@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] quistions about big dry toilet
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 14:38:11 -1000

I have used this system with a large barrel which was emptied when full and
let sit for two
years, then used on trees. Urine was seperated and used almost immediately.
Depending
on the exact system used the manure shold be fine after one year bt two is
recommended
for added security. This is all in the hmanure handbook.