permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permablitz

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: midwestpermaculture@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permablitz
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:11:10 +1000

G'day,
We have just started this as well in Oberlin & Cleveland OH out of our
recent PDC (July 09) at Oberlin College's 'New Agrarian
Center<http://web.me.com/blueheron55/NAC_Site/Welcome.html>'
and the closely associated City Fresh
<http://cityfresh.org/>program...Permablitz is a fantastic and
accelerative renewal strategy....The
more of them the better...just need to Pblitz agricultural lands as well!

All the best,

Darren J. Doherty

2009/9/29 mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>

> Combine permaculture with flash mobs & you get:
>
> http://www.permablitz.net/
>

> This could be used to great effect in cities like Detroit....
> Google command to search archives:

Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

News 2009!

3-43 day Carbon Farming Courses, NZ, Spain, California, Ibeza, New Mexico,
Mexico, Tennessee, February-December 2009
Stacked Modules on: Holistic Management, Soil Food Web, Broadacre
Permaculture, ZERI, Fungi, BioChar, Energy Systems, Natural Building &
Pathways to Relocalisation
with Terry Gompert (HMCE), Kirk Gadzia (HMCE), Abe Collins, Dr. Elaine
Ingham, Paul Taylor, Darren Doherty, Brock Dolman, Brad Lancaster, Penny
Livingston-Stark, Michael G. Smith, Warren Brush, Joel Salatin.

Permaculture Design Certificate Courses - NZ, Mallorca, California, South
Dakota, Ohio, February-October 2009
with Darren Doherty, Penny Livingston-Stark, Robyn Francis, Warren Brush

International Remote & On-site Broadacre Permaculture Design
Cost-effective GIS/CAD-based Land Development Plans & Design Treatments just
about anywhere....
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Certified Permaculture Education

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz
Blog: http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/

+61 (3) 9010 6220