permaculture - Re: [permaculture] canning pawpaw - any experience?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: LINDARAY@att.net
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: rafter sass <rafter@liberationecology.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] canning pawpaw - any experience?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:13:05 +0000

Hi Rafter,

I'd check rec.food.preserving if ou're looking for a canning recipe. If
anyone has one, it'll probably be there.

Also you might consider the possibility of pawpaw chutney (a la Mango
chutney) or pickled pawpaw (There's a starfruit pickle that is marvelous from
the Rare Fruit Growers in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla that's divine.. Unfortunately,
I don't have it or I'd post it for you...

Good luck,
Linda :)
-------------- Original message from rafter sass
<rafter@liberationecology.org>: --------------