permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Svar: autumn Seedballs?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Growing Small Farms <growingsmallfarms@lists.ncsu.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Svar: autumn Seedballs?
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:18:17 -0400

georg parlow wrote:
For Natural Farming to be successful we need to find a practical approach that takes into consideration local growing conditions even if the method chosen are very different from those used by Fukuoka.

hi dieter and all:

i totally agree on this necessary practical adaption of fukuokas approach. i want to point you to the quite scientific works and experiments of marc bonfils and emilia hazelip (both of which died all too early). i thnk their results can be of great help to anyone trying to get this adapted and going.

unfortunately i do not know of any web ressources of their material, except german translations o my server:
http://georg.parlow.at/pk/wiweiz/
http://georg.parlow.at/pk/synag/

if anyone knows of the original english sources (including the species recommendations in emilias paper), please let me know.

I can't say how many English translations there are here but this is my
effort to
copy Jamie's (souscayrous) archives from his French website & Picasaweb to a
new location
in my website on ibiblio, EcoLandTech, for easier access by the public. Maybe
eventually
I will get everything downloaded and added to this excellent collection of
his:

Soucayrous' Collections
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/

Emilia Hazelip's Synergistic Agriculture - Collected Papers
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/EmiliaHazelip-SynergisticAgriculture
Marc Bonfils' Agricultural Research
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/MarcBonfils-AgriculturalResearch
souscayrous' albums (the two above) on PicasaWeb
http://picasaweb.google.com/souscayrous