permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Soil Injections via Keyline?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marisha Auerbach <queenbee@herbnwisdom.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Soil Injections via Keyline?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 00:14:21 -0700

I think it would be beneficial to apply liquid mycorrhizal fungi and
Effective Microorganisms while Keylining to pump up the populations of
critters in the soil.

--
Herb'n Wisdom
Queen Bee Flower Essences

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to
production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of
us do this, there is enough for everyone.

Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on
the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food
and shelter." - Bill Mollison