permaculture - Re: [permaculture] HR2749 (S. 510)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Johnathan Yelenick <yelenick@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] HR2749 (S. 510)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:40:30 -0600

Sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive to that list and its members. In my experience, I have found the information coming from that list quite useful, particularly as it pertains to sustainable and organic agriculture. Let people make up their own mind about it. An all encompassing condemnation is bad form. Besides, any list has its loons. Earth's sake, I could name a few on this list.
Sincerely,
Johnathan Yelenick

Message: 3