permaculture - Re: [permaculture] vertical foods op-ed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] vertical foods op-ed
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:18:35 -0700

Sorry, what I meant to note at the end was that it might be interesting to see how this idea could be modified to suit permaculture purposes.
Just a thought.
It seems to come from a place that celebrates science and scientists -- scientism -- and which believes that no matter what, science will have the answer.
Sets off lots of Warning signals for me.