permaculture - Re: [permaculture] GEET technology

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jody Troupe <jodyt2@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] GEET technology
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:46:41 -0400

As I said, I'm not connected to this at all so I don't really care who believes it. I just thought some permies may follow this.

It isn't new - the guy has been trying to get the technology out for years but is thwarted at every turn. He now has a school in the Netherlands and is opening an office in Switzerland because he can't make it happen here. He claims there are already tractors, and a helicopter in europe using this technology. Other people using GEETs are keeping very quiet about it.

There are people that have wanted to buy the technology from him, but he won't sell. If you remember the electric car, we all know what happened.

Plenty of stuff comes up if you Google it.

Jody