permaculture - [permaculture] GEET technology

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jody Troupe <jodyt2@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] GEET technology
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:54:17 -0400

Hello Permies-

Is anyone here interested in GEET technology? I thought the subject might apply to the permaculture group since it deals with alternative energy sources and sustainability. Claims are that an engine with a fully functional GEET (which replaced the standard carburetor) creates no pollution.

For anyone who is interested, the inventor Paul Pantone will be giving classes 1 week a month, this Aug. thru Nov.
Here is his description of the class:

"Monday & Tuesday are classroom time. I go over the Discoveries that have been
made and show how they interact and what we have learned as to why and how.

Then we go through building a GEET and installing it onto an engine. We demonstrate
right and wrong so you can understand quickly if something is wrong, you need to know
why, and how to correct it.

"We will finish the week off with different applications of GEET to furnaces, boilers, diesel,
and fuel manufacturing, similar to making your own Propane/natural gas substitute."

I'm not connected to this in anyway. I just thought the topic might interest this group.

If anyone wants more info, here is his email address.
paul.pantone@yahoo.com

JodyT