permaculture - [permaculture] new article: Sepp Holzer's Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] new article: Sepp Holzer's Permaculture
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:36:01 -0700

This is a compilation of my notes, plus more pictures and I made a
bunch of drawings to try and describe some of the weirder stuff.

http://www.richsoil.com/sepp-holzer/sepp-holzer-permaculture.jsp

And, for what it's worth, I've written a couple of new micro articles:

Portable fence stile for electric fences:
http://www.richsoil.com/portable-fence-stile.jsp

Organic care of wooden spoons, cutting boards, etc.:
http://www.richsoil.com/wooden-spoon-care.jsp

Debunking the myths around Diatomaceous Earth:
http://www.richsoil.com/diatomaceous-earth.jsp

  • [permaculture] new article: Sepp Holzer's Permaculture, paul wheaton, 06/12/2009