permaculture - [permaculture] Introduction to Permaculture Workshop - Orcas Island, Washington

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dave Boehnlein <permaculture.dave@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Introduction to Permaculture Workshop - Orcas Island, Washington
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:27:29 -0700

Hey Everyone,

For those of you in the Pacific Northwest, I just wanted to pass the
word that we're offering an Introduction to Permaculture Weekend
Workshop at the Bullock's Permaculture Homestead. Details are below.

Cheers!

Dave Boehnlein
Education Director
Bullock's Permaculture Homestead
http://www.permacultureportal.com

--Introduction to Permaculture Weekend Workshop--

When: May 29 - 31, 2009

Where: At the Bullock's 30 year old Permaculture Homestead, Orcas Island, WA

Instructors: Douglas Bullock, Sam Bullock & Dave Boehnlein

Includes:

Tour, lecture, hand-on projects, presentations, group discussion, and
networking. We will cover Permaculture design theory & practice,
forest gardening, perennial food systems, plant propagation, efficient
water & energy systems, fertility management - beneficial
plants/healthy soils, and ecological systems as a model for human
communities.

Course Tuition: $200; includes delicious, mostly organic meals &
materials. Camping space is provided. Payment is due upon course
registration. Course is limited to 50 participants.

For more info or to register contact:
Dave Boehnlein
360-840-8483
info@permacultureportal.com
http://permacultureportal.com

  • [permaculture] Introduction to Permaculture Workshop - Orcas Island, Washington, Dave Boehnlein, 04/11/2009