permaculture - [permaculture] West Coast Women in Permaculture Gathering May 1-3

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Joan Stevens <mamabotanica@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] West Coast Women in Permaculture Gathering May 1-3
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

WEST COAST WOMEN’S PERMACULTURE GATHERING

May 1-3, 2009 Friday to Sunday

Join us at Quail Springs for a gathering of women in Permaculture.

The
weekend will include workshops, discussions, skill shares, natural
building projects, networking, project sharing, teaching opportunities,
and is wide open to other possibilities.

There will be a panel discussion with women permaculture teachers from up and
down the West Coast!

The
schedule will be based on the passions and skills of the women present.
Be prepared to do hands-on projects outdoors. Enjoy being surrounded by
nature (we'll all be camping). We look forward to a wonderful gathering!

REGISTER NOW!

Sliding scale from $150-175 due by April 25. (work trades are available for
partial registration fees, childcare will be provided for an additional fee)

For Program Info, go to:
http://www.quailsprings.org/WestCoastWomenPermaculturePROGRAMINFO.pdf

For Registration Form, go to:
http://www.quailsprings.org/WestCoastWomenPermacultureREGISTRATIONFORM.pdf

Join the West Coast Women’s Permaculture Google Group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/westcoastwomenspermaculture

For more information contact:
Joan Stevens, (323) 630-4673, mamabotanica@sbcglobal.net
OR Camille Cimino, (213) 924-5238, camillecimino@gmail.com

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight
of the shore" Andre Gide

  • [permaculture] West Coast Women in Permaculture Gathering May 1-3, Joan Stevens, 04/11/2009