permaculture - Re: [permaculture] living opportunity on a permaculture estate in Furu li, Istria, Croatia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "elhughman@juno.com" <elhughman@juno.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] living opportunity on a permaculture estate in Furu li, Istria, Croatia
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:52:14 GMT

Although your message is written in English, your utube video is not, so it
would have been helpful if a translator were made available on site.

From : Marijana Lesar <marijana@kneja.hr>
To : permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Cc : rolfgrooten@gmail.com
Subject : [permaculture] living opportunity on a permaculture
estate in Furuli, Istria, Croatia
Date : Fri, Apr 10, 2009 08:07 AM

Dear permies,

i've posted to the list a utube video about our permaculture ecovillage
initiative a few weeks ago. there is now a house for rent in the village
where we live. the house got electricity and a rainwater tank. we have 2
hectares of land, olives and lavender which we manage in a sustainable way.
as we are only 3 adults and 2 kids, it would be great to have help and to
share work, goods and joy. if you are interested, pls contact us on this
email. the best would be a couple or more people who have experience with
permaculture and ecovillages.

here is the link again to the utube video and the link to the location and
the photoalbum (google map location) and details about us:

www.sensemanufacture.com/epicenter
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=53795486100&h=NJHmv
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=51353174895&h=8QMky

all the best, and may your plants grow :)

marijana

Click for discounted saunas.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLCgc1At9xAYZJtCY2QvFsayl2PnwfBowkQQUrYuVFKqtWydERooY/

  • Re: [permaculture] living opportunity on a permaculture estate in Furu li, Istria, Croatia, elhughman@juno.com, 04/10/2009