permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Good idea.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jocelyn Campbell <jocecampbell@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Good idea.
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 20:55:58 -0700

I second that idea! Here in the Seattle area, I use www.spud.com, which is
in many other major cities, too.

Spud does a market box of local produce - which you can configure to your
own amounts and preferences.
Spud also carries local groceries and local deli food made from local
ingredients.
Spud delivers in recycled plastic bins that are reused each week.
Each Spud delivery van replaces 100 cars going to the store.
Spud cold storage is more energy efficient than grocery stores - no open
cases, lights off at night, etc.

It's a no brainer to get my weekly basics delivered to my door each week--I
love it!

--
Eco Events | QuickBooks | Accounting
www.jocelynsevents.com | www.jocelyncampbell.com

~~please think twice before printing this or any e-mail~~