permaculture - [permaculture] Good idea.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Good idea.
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 21:58:25 -0400

http://www.farmfreshdelivery.com/products.html

Farm Fresh Delivery has donated over *7 tons* of produce and dry goods to local food banks in it's first year and a half of business.

Farm Fresh Delivery is committed to providing fresh, flavorful foods free of additives and preservatives. We believe in supporting farmers and artisans who create products sustainably for the health of our community, local economy, and the environment. We are proud of the foods we deliver, and we look forward to adding many more products as we expand our network of suppliers. For more information about our suppliers, see Farmers and Artisans <http://www.farmfreshdelivery.com/farmersartisans.html>.

Fresh Produce

All Farm Fresh Delivery Members have a choice of five different Produce Bins. These bins vary by size and contents, and their contents change every week to reflect the seasonal availability of fruits and vegetables. Your bin is completely customizable by choosing from long list of substitute produce. You can even add produce to your bin ala carte when you need a little more. Some produce items are available in limited quantity so they are only available as an addition to your bin. All produce is certified organic unless otherwise specified.

Local Groceries

Once you have chosen the produce bin that fits your needs, you can add grocery items such as eggs, milk, and bread to your order. You decide if you want these items with every order or with one particular order. We offer a wide selection of grocery items <http://www.farmfreshdelivery.com/grocery.html> and several unique local products from Indianapolis Food Artisans. Click here to browse our Farmers' Market <http://farmfreshdelivery.homedel.com/Order.asp>.
--

Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."

- Transition Indiana <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/> - Blog <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/>