permaculture - [permaculture] Straw bale source Southern California

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Brock Anderson <brockanderson@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture list <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Straw bale source Southern California
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:40:48 +0000

Hey Folks,

I am looking for a local source of straw bales and bamboo in Southern
California. Bales are for construction purposes and should meet the
following criteria:

Rice, Wheat, Barley (straw only)
2 or 3 twined (no wires)
minimum of 16" width
Must be DRY (no mildew)

Bamboo needs:

400 eight foot lengths
1-1/2" diameter

I am currently getting bales from Northern California but would like to begin
an ongoing mutually beneficial relationship with a supplier/grower in SoCal.
I will be buying in large quantities for several building projects over the
next few years. Any leads would be incredibly helpful. A thousand thank
yous!

Blessings,

Brock

Windows Liveā„¢ Contacts: Organize your contact list.

  • [permaculture] Straw bale source Southern California, Brock Anderson, 03/16/2009