permaculture - [permaculture] Mar Vista Green Garden tour

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, lakinroe@silcom.com, lapg@arashi.com, dominique.navarro@flight33.tv
  • Subject: [permaculture] Mar Vista Green Garden tour
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 00:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Family of fun seekers,
know you all have things to do and places to go, but this one tops them
all. The Green Mar Vista Tour will pass through our house. We plan to
have work parties and fun going off like never seen on any tour. We are
setting in place a tour that shows how permaculture is done as people
are walking by looking at things they've never seen before.  This Blog
will show you the way home.

http://marvistagreengardenshowcase.blogspot.com/

Look
for postings on the work shops and if anyone wants to contribute place
contact us. We need helpers and people that want to do workshops in
permaculture. We have a large living room, front yard and huge backyard
that can be split up. I see a lecture on the raised beds, another
cooking demo on the back patio kitchen, cob construction with mud
flying, and a seating area under the avocado tree all going on at once.
Jump in any of them and then party with us at 7:00pm. More info coming soon.
Ray