permaculture - Re: [permaculture] bigger than Obama and Peak Oil

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nicholas Roberts <nicholas@themediasociety.org>
  • To: Tom Toogood <ecoed@dodo.com.au>, Richard De Martin <stomp@octapod.org>, Richard De Martin <keithsoyster@gmail.com>
  • Cc: William Vorobioff <wvorobioff@optusnet.com.au>, D <bocor@bigbutton.com.au>, Daniel Rossi <danielr@electroteque.org>, miltech@bigpond.com, Peter Wood <drwoood@gmail.com>, John Shiel <jshiel@westnet.com.au>, jesseekerjane@gmail.com, michael.schein@newcastle.edu.au, Terry Leahy <Terry.Leahy@newcastle.edu.au>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, binnah pownall <binnahsun@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] bigger than Obama and Peak Oil
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:33:37 +1100

Tom, John, all

I am re-introducing a former school friend, colleague and community
organiser Richard De Martin

Richard has done a lot of work organising the Cultural Stomp and other
social and community events in Newcastle...

as well as community organising and community development Richard is quite
active in the multifaith and interfaith movement

I have asked Richard if he is interested in taking on a community organiser
role for some of the too many project ideas that I have recklessly tossed
around and that Tom has been generous enough to support

I will forward Richard some of the email threads from past

--
Nicholas Roberts
[im] skype:niccolor