permaculture - [permaculture] On the cultural side of perma...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <erda@nor.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] On the cultural side of perma...
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:18:09 +1100

Inviting you to check out my video just posted on YouTube ŒSupplication to
Gaia¹, a journey in music, spoken word and images exploring our relationship
with the earth-- of inspiration, despair, hope and empowerment.
I wrote this piece several years ago and performed it at the closing of IPC8
in Sao Paulo (unfortunately the IPC8 mp3 live recording didn¹t do it
justice, this video uses the original track from my CD Dancing the
Windstreams), have always intended setting it to visual images and is part
of a multi-media presentation/performance I am working on.
Hope some of you enjoy and please share with others who might appreciate it

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=5ky3TSaK1uo

Ciao
Robyn

  • [permaculture] On the cultural side of perma..., Robyn Francis, 01/27/2009