permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture site to see

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rain Tenaqiya <raincascadia@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture site to see
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:56:08 -0800 (PST)

We have just finished building our strawbale/cob house (made of mostly
on-site or local materials) and have early food forests and other swaled
plantings going on, plus all the stuff that Mountain Homestead has.  We are
just a couple (both permaculture educators), but are part of an 800 acre
property with nine other shareholders (all off-grid), owned as a California S
corporation.  Presently, we are only planning to modify about half of our ten
acre lease.  We like to have visitors and are only three miles off of Highway
101, just outside Ukiah, so you will come right by us.  Give us a call if you
are interested:  707-463-1307.

Thanks,

Rain