permaculture - Re: [permaculture] your opinions on Perm. sites to see?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Udan Farm <udanfarm@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] your opinions on Perm. sites to see?
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:07:41 -0800 (PST)

THanks Keith, Jacque and Lawrence.

I already have Mountain Home on our list, since one of the guys that lives
there (Ish) is a friend of ours, and we have other good friends in the area.

And I DEFINITELY have OAEC and all of Penny's sites on my list. She was one
of my PDC teachers and I am really interested to see things she has done,
especially the large, Skywater.

So I guess I am on the right track.
We also want to stop at Rhizome in Austin, and I had forgotten about
Aprovecho, so I will add that to my list.

We are basically taking I-10 or 20 out, side tracking down to south NM to
visit friends and then going up through Calif. to Oregon, and then make our
way home.
It may be a little early, and it's not truly "permaculture" but I want to go
through Greensburg KS. They had a tornado a few years ago, that completely
destroyed the town, and they are trying to build the whole town back as green
as possible. I think that's awesome.

Keith our place IS on that list, but I will email you off list, since the
info is out of date.

Thanks everyone for your input.
If anyone else has ideas-I am open!

Peace,