permaculture - [permaculture] your opinions on Perm. sites to see?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Udan Farm <udanfarm@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] your opinions on Perm. sites to see?
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:58:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone,
I have a question, and would like your input.

There is finally another human inhabitant on our permaculture site, so my
partner and I are going to have the rare opportunity to travel out West this
Spring/Early Summer.
Since we are beginning to design/teach permaculture here in GA, we would LOVE
to view any one else's permaculture sites, especially older, more fully
functioning sites, (more on the large side rather than small urban places),
so that we have ANYTHING to compare our site to.

This will most likely be our only trip, since we are married to the farm, so
we want to take the opportunity to learn while we travel.

If any of you know sites that fit that bill, and are open to having someone
visit and tour them around (I DO understand it's a drain of their time and we
are willing to pay a small fee to tour) please let me know.
It would be a great help to our education, and to our educating others.

Thanks very much,
Isabel Crabtree
Milledgeville, GA