permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Introduction and a question about Swales

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jeff Hine" <jhi@post.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Introduction and a question about Swales
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:03:30 -0500

Thank you Dick for the kind words of encouragement. I live in south
central Idaho and 5200 foot elevation. CRMPI sounds pretty close and
along the lines of where I should be looking. You gave me a lot to mull
over. The idea of a snow melt field is very interesting. I currently
live on a small town lot, a home that my wife and I are buying, along
with all the kids. There are things that I can do and things I can not.
If I look at my life from a permaculture perspective then everything is
on the table, to get to sustainability, to help my community work toward
sustainability. I need to find my pc niche. -Jeff