permaculture - [permaculture] Keyline and deep plowing..

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tim Randles <erinmore69@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Keyline and deep plowing..
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:33:20 -0800 (PST)

First I ever heard of this Keyline plowing method, and the pics of raised
beds and discriptions fit perfectly for what I want to do here.

Thanks so much for posting this.
Any info on someone using this system in Canada would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.. Tim
Tyreless Farms (constantly under development)
Home Town Foods and Bakery- Dexter Cows- Community Supported Agriculture