permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Schematics for composting toilets

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: George Anna Clark <esac@laneta.apc.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Schematics for composting toilets
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:15:24 -0600

//Hi Cuahtemoc,

/Composting/ Toilet System Book: A Practical Guide to Choosing, Planning and Maintaining /Composting/ Toilet Systems: /David Del Porto/, /Carol Steinfield /

is the most comprehensive I've seen, which lots of different models, and I'm assuming schematics
of the do it yourself kind, but to be honest it's been a few years since I've perused it and it's at the farm and I'm not. So, given it may be a while before I get back to the internet café i throw it out for what it's worth...

now, if you're interested in a manual in spanish with really good detail, try

oops,, wow!!! found a video in spanish on construction of the modified Vietnamese urine diverting double vault etc etc etc http://www.punksunidos.com.ar/cursostutoriales/2008/10/manual-de-baos-secos-o-sanitarios-secos.html

and back to the manual (the pages actually turn on the screen, which i thought was pretty cool, but I'm easy to impress)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3144949/SANITARIO-ECOLOGICO-SECO-ManualSES

you'll see i bcc'd you to the ecosanres group, thought it more expedient to go ahead and write rather than asking your permission to show your address.... will copy you if anybody answers...

suerte,
george anna