permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: France Permaculture is having a party

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dick Pierce" <dickpiercedesigns@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: France Permaculture is having a party
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:46:56 -0500

This sounds teriffic. Thanks for sharing and very best of luck with the
event. I hope that you will be able to share some photos and video clips on
this site or on a publicized web site. I'd love to see some of it -
especially nice for PC Designers, Students, Instructors would be pictures of
the Design Course Students' work that you mention will be on display.

A great incentive to start saving up our Euros for a trip from the US next
August and grand experience. The French countryside must be so beautiful, so
bountiful, and so much fun in August.

Regards,

Dick Pierce

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Steve Read <steveread@free.fr> wrote:

> >Festival de Permaculture
> >2009
> >
> >21,22,23 Août en Bourgogne
> >
> >Musique
> >avec :
> >Grande Ourse
> >Bankez
> >..............et d'autres
> >
> >Ateliers
> >Building Rocket Stoves, Solar ovens, greenwood working, rake making,
> smithing, felting, strawbales building
> >
> >Démonstrations
> >Pole Lathe, Metal working..........
> >
> >Permaculture Introductory Course
> >2 hours each morning with Pascal Depeinnes, Oswaldo Forey et Emilie
> >
> >Cinéma
> >La Force de la Communauté, Stepp Holzer, Permaculture dans les pays
> tropicaux.
> >
> >Disco
> >avec ....
> >
> >Permaculture Diploma accreditation
> >Presentation of their Diploma work by students of the Université de
> Permaculture
> >
> >Conférences
> >AMAP, Monnaies complémentaires, Terres de Liens, Passerelle-Eco,
> >Voilà the organisation of the Permaculture Festival 2009 has started and
> straight away there's some opportunities for volunteers!
> >
> >Marketing et promotion
> >
> >One or more people, probably with experience in organising Festivals, to
> take on the task of marketing and promoting the event to Permaculteurs from
> all over. The Festival will be francophone bit there's room for all.
> >
> >Organising Groups, demonstrations, activities......
> >
> >We've already got some people booked but there's room for more, so the job
> here will be seeking out people who would be interested in presenting their
> work and activities to ensure that the Festival is fun, interesting and
> rewarding.
> >
> >Ticket Sales
> >
> >There are 1000 tickets for sale and tehse will be sold through the Frecnh
> Association website. We're looking for someone( or more) who would be happy
> to reply to queries, resolve problems keep accounts.
> >
> >Volunteers to help out with the Permaculture Design Course (in French)
> that precedes the Festival.
> >
> >3 volunteers to provide the catering services required for the course.
> With three and good organisation you will be able to participate at least
> 70% of the course. You would need to be on site for 10 August 2009.
> >
> >Volunteers to install the Festival site
> >Themed around an ideal "eco-village' and set in a 120Ha field there will
> be Varda's, yurts, tipi's, smithy, greenwood turning, dry toilets, solar
> showers etc etc, all to be installed. The practical work of the Permaculture
> Design course will be setting the Festival up, we would need at least 5
> volunteers to arrive 3 days before the event to help out.
> >
> >And maybe....... you want to get that old guitar/accordian/nose
> flute/whatever out of the loft and come and have a jam?
> >

> >Contact

> [...]

DickPierceDesigns@gmail.com
SE-NE (summer) & Austin, TX (winter) cell- 512-992-8858

Please check out www.permie.us for courses:

Now -Permaculture Design - Austin, TX
Jan. 10, 17 -Citizen Gardener - Austin
mid-April -2-day PC Basics - Boston
late-April -2-day PC Basics - Martha's Vineyard, MA
mid-July -12-day PC Design Course - S-NH
mid- Sept -2-day PC Basics - MV-MA
mid-Sept -12-day PC Design Course - MV-MA

-Dick's PC-Bio. on www.permie.us
-You Tube Dick Pierce for video clips