permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Passionflower

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Morris <earthsurfing@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, dtv@mwt.net
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Passionflower
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:13:12 -0700 (PDT)

Miekal, John, et al.

Not many made it through the first winter, but it seems as if those that
survived are now established. Snow helps, I'm sure- but tons of mulch after
die back may have done the trick!

Something I find to be interesting- even those few that do set fruit don't
seem to have viable seed in them...?

John, I'd love to have some of your seed- perhaps there is something I can
trade you?

I'll look more into the edulis x- thanks for the heads up. I have to say -as
exciting and exotic as they are- the fruit have been good, but nothing to
rave about.

Peace,

Keith Morris
Prospect Rock Permaculture
earthsurfing@yahoo.com
(802) 734.1129
PO Box 426
Jeffersonville, VT 05464

"If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."
-Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)