permaculture - [permaculture] I am searching for a supplier of cane sugar setts/stalks, within NSW - can anyone help please?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: A Sampson-Kelly <april@permaculturevisions.com>
  • To: permaculturevisions@yahoogroups.com, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] I am searching for a supplier of cane sugar setts/stalks, within NSW - can anyone help please?
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 12:09:41 +1100

I am searching for a supplier of cane sugar setts/stalks, within NSW - can anyone help please?
It grew very well here, so well i thought it would become too big, so i moved it and it died of shock.
I'd really like to try again, but can't find a supplier, not green harvest or diggers etc.
anyone got some setts to sell or know a supplier?
--
April S-Kelly
<http://www.permaculturevisions.com/>

Call or text 0488679150
Fax +61 2 82087062 (from overseas) Fax 02 82087062 (within Australian)
Write: 280 Cordeaux Rd Mt Kembla Village 2526 Australia
mailto:info@permaculturevisions.com http://www.permaculturevisions.com <http://www.permaculturevisions.com/>

*

*Students and Graduates Worldwide - in over 30 countries!*
(Africa, Argentina, Australia - every state, Brazil, Bermuda,
Costa Rica, Canada- BC,ON, Croatia, Czech Republic, France,
Finland, Hong Kong, Holland, India,Ireland, Israel, Italy,
Jerusalem, Jordan, Japan, NZ, Malaysia, Mexico, Papua New Guinea,
Philippines, Republic of South Africa, Portugal, Qatar, Spain, Sri
Lanka, Thailand, Tonga, UK, USA. -Alaska, CA, FL, KS, HA, IA, IL,
IN, TN, ME, MT, NM, OR, PA, SD, TX,VT, WA,WI,) *Scholarships* for People with Special Needs and Opportunities
*ISO 14000, **We are a carbon-neutral office*

<mailto:info@permaculturevisions.com> <mailto:info@permaculturevisions.com>

  • [permaculture] I am searching for a supplier of cane sugar setts/stalks, within NSW - can anyone help please?, A Sampson-Kelly, 10/04/2008