permaculture - Re: [permaculture] distilled water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sinergyinaction@netscape.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] distilled water
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 11:12:58 -0400

So Toby, from what you and others write, are you implying that you would not
drink either solar or machine distilled water or even reverse osmosis for
long periods of time or, actually, as your basic water supply?

If not, then what would the next best solution be (is) , if you have only tap
water available (and prefer not to drink it)?
Rainwater perhaps?

Do very fine carbon filters (1 micro),? take out? substances like
trialomethanes or pesticides?

Cheers
Antonio