permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Plant Database now online

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Peter Suter" <petersuter@adaptablesoftware.com.au>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Plant Database now online
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:38:49 +1000

Thanks Lawrence,
I wasn't aware of these resources.

info ... Does this site get much community involvement... If there is enough
interest I'll think some more about "wiki-ing" Plant Professor.

Community portal ... Popped my cpu up to 100% and crashed my browser (IE,
but not Firefox) - something wrong with that one.

Best Regards
Peter Suter
Adaptable Business Software
http://www.adaptablesoftware.com.au