permaculture - [permaculture] John Fritz

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marjory <forestgarden@gvtc.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] John Fritz
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:26:19 -0500

Hi John,

I noticed in your email tag line you are from NW Arkansas. I am looking at visiting Arkansas this fall with family. Would love to talk with you about the area, p.c. projects to visit, etc.

Could you drop me an email offline at forestgarden@gvtc.com?

Sincerely,

Marjory

John Fritz wrote:
The site is very slow or freezes. Don't know if it is my access, at the
library or something with the site itself.
John Fritz, NW Arkansas.
Rather than upgrading the application I decided to put it on the internet,
and so I am pleased to announce that this information is now available
online at the URL below.
Just look for 'Plant Professor' in the menu.

At this stage the online version is in its early stages of development, so
if you want it more useful please let me know what features you want.

Best Regards

Peter Suter

Adaptable Business Software

http://www.adaptablesoftware.com.au

petersuter@adaptablesoftware.com.au

End of permaculture Digest, Vol 67, Issue 13