permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Las gaviotas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Catarina Silveira <catsilveira@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Las gaviotas
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:48:36 +0000

Hi .... I read some articles about it...and what I would like to know is if
it is possible to visit it,..and if any of you have been there...

regarding its limitations.... in my opinion and the communities and projects
,I have visited and worked for, have limitations and great qualities no
matter who is implementing it.

Best