permaculture - [permaculture] MAN, MONEY, AND OUR ENVIRONMENT, ignorance is bliss, money wins out hands down

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] MAN, MONEY, AND OUR ENVIRONMENT, ignorance is bliss, money wins out hands down
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 02:54:04 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] MAN, MONEY, AND OUR ENVIRONMENT, ignorance is bliss,
money wins out hands down
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:15:24 -0500
From: TERRY SINGELTARY <flounder9@VERIZON.NET>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

MAN, MONEY, AND OUR ENVIRONMENT, ignorance is bliss, money wins out hands down

Greetings Sanet et al,

I have not by any means stopped my no madcow, no kind, no way, activism. but I thought I needed to expand my despair, kinda spread the love ya know. I am mad as hell, they closed Galveston bay, all of it, no speckle trout, any catfish family, and or blue crabs, the complete bay. and that ain't right. I hope that some of you find interest in this, because like everything else, we have floundered to long. I love Galveston bay, and to have it trashed, polluted, so bad, you cannot swim in it, you cannot eat the fish or crabs from it, or even breath the air that surrounds it, well, this makes me angry. so I thought that by spreading my love, bringing awareness to mans stupidity at this front, might help in some small way. runoff from agriculture products, pesticides, human/animal wastes, etc, all play a huge roll in our oceans demise, and in the end, our demise as well. ...

kind regards, terry

TESTING THE WATERS 2008 TEXAS BEACHES UPDATE

http://galvestonbay.blogspot.com/2008/07/testing-waters-2008-texas-beaches.html

CAN OUR OCEANS SURVIVE? INTELLIGENCE REPORT

Monday, July 28, 2008

http://galvestonbay.blogspot.com/2008/07/can-our-oceans-survive.html

Saturday, July 19, 2008 GALVESTON BAY, swimming with the dolphins, PCBs, and
FECAL MATTER

http://galvestonbay.blogspot.com/2008/07/galveston-bay-swimming-with-dolphins.html

http://www.texashuntfish.com/app/forum/19324/GALVESTON-BAY-FISH-CONSUMPTION-WARNING-and-ship-channel-dredging-for-BAYPORT

Monday, July 14, 2008 Heedless practices of Texas industry and DREDGING OF SHIP CHANNEL, now poisoning sport fishing industry, AND IT'S CONSUMERS

http://galvestonbay.blogspot.com/2008/07/heedless-practices-of-texas-industry.html

http://www.texashuntfish.com/app/forum/19324/GALVESTON-BAY-FISH-CONSUMPTION-WARNING-and-ship-channel-dredging-for-BAYPORT

SEE GALVESTON BAY HERE ;

http://galvestonbay.blogspot.com/

http://www.texashuntfish.com/app/forum/19324/GALVESTON-BAY-FISH-CONSUMPTION-WARNING-and-ship-channel-dredging-for-BAYPORT

TEXAS WINS TO BE NEXT BIG DUMPING GROUND FOR NUCLEAR WEAPONS RADIOACTIVE WASTE

WEDNESDAY, JULY 30, 2008

http://sciencebushwhacked.blogspot.com/2008/07/texas-wins-to-be-next-big-dumping.html

SEE MUCH MORE HERE ;

http://sciencebushwhacked.blogspot.com/

with saddest regards, still disgusted in sunny, scorching hot, Baycliff,
Texas 77518

terry

Terry S. Singeltary Sr.
P.O. Box 42
Bacliff, Texas USA 77518

  • [permaculture] MAN, MONEY, AND OUR ENVIRONMENT, ignorance is bliss, money wins out hands down, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 08/03/2008