permaculture - Re: [permaculture] depleted uranium

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jordan@riseup.net
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] depleted uranium
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 23:59:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there,

if Tradescantia ohiensis will grow in your region, you may want to plant
it around...

the cells of the stamen hairs are blue unless exposed to Gamma Rays...
then under a microscope, you can could the number of pink dots to figure
out the radiation levels... should be planted wherever there is
radiation...

-jordan