permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Zero farming, anyone

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jamie Nicol" <souscayrous@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Zero farming, anyone
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:21:24 +0200

Hello Steve, no, I don´t have a contact for him anymore, last I heard he was
living in Provence.

I guess you´re talking about ASPAARI and the Paysans Boulangeurs, it´s good
work and they´re uncovering a good selection of ancient varieties,
especially true winter wheat´s for the Bonfils method.

If you´re looking to do your own trials of the method Nicholas Supiot of
ASPAARI should be able to help for your region. But I expect you already
know him.

I´m living in Spain but have been in France for some years before.

You can find a selection of Fukuoka´s books here
www.groups.google.com/groups/medNF

I should also mention there is much work by Marc Bonfils held by Association
Las Encantadas that I have made available, along with Emilia´s work here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/

Good Luck

Jamie
Mas Franch