permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 64, Issue 18

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 64, Issue 18
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 00:39:21 -0400

SArjuna@aol.com wrote:

A friend has written to ask me how to find a good permacullture expert to help advise in the creation of a 65 acre farm retreat center near Seattle. Who is a good qualified person in that area?

Thanks,
Shivani in WI

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.
(http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)

I would vote for those who buy locally-grown products.

The "its a global economy" hype is very much a lot of smoke and mirrors.
Actually it is or should be a LOCAL economy, in the days of high energy and food costs and a growing need to support local economies and local producers and businesses, especially family and small to micro ones.

  • Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 64, Issue 18, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/14/2008