permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture sites in the NW?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, ppg@lists.riseup.net, east Bay Permaculture <eastbaypermaculture@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture sites in the NW?
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 05:59:01 -0700

Forwarding Request

Hello Friends,

I am going to be taking some time to explore the NW this summer, and am on
the look out for permaculture sites that I might visit (as well as other
not-to-be-missed locales). My grand scheme is to explore rivers and permi
places in Nor Cal, OR and WA... eventually taking a ferry w/ my bicycle from
Bellingham up to Haines in SE Alaska.

If you have any permaculture sites or connections that you can recommend for
my journey, I'd love to hear about them!

Much love,
Sara
Sara Benjamin <sarabrookebenjamin@gmail.com>