permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] News from the Resilience Research Farm]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] News from the Resilience Research Farm]
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:56:31 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:06:51 -0500
From: Nature's Pace Sanctuary <herm.naturespace@EARTHLINK.NET>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Dear Folks:
After taking a few years off to take care of my dying parents I am now ready
to once again take the management reins of the non-profit Resilience
Research Farm. As many of you know, we moved the farm to Missouri and to a
new ecosystem. We have several ambitious projects started and we have once
again established an internet presence for our organization at HYPERLINK
"http://www.ResilienceOnLine.org"; www.ResilienceOnLine.org . I invite you
to visit our new site, read about what we are up to now and also to
participate in our four new forums. You are bound to find one that
interests you. RSS feeds are available if you wish and there is, of course,
no fee to participate. To visit the forums visit the main site (Link
above) and click the “Forums” link on the home page. If you spend some time
on the site you will find several articles and some links that we will be
adding to daily. Of course, if you wish to become a member we will gladly
welcome you. For those of you who have been members before, please contact
me personally to reinstate your membership at no charge.

You will find the entire forum site contains 30 forums situated in seven
different sections. We value your suggestions so please send or leave a
message giving us your thoughts!

Herm

Herman Beck-Chenoweth
Resilience Research Farm
Hartshorn Missouri 65479
573.858.3559
www.ResilienceOnLine.org

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] News from the Resilience Research Farm], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 05/14/2008