permaculture - Re: [permaculture] apricot tree beset by squirrels

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DGilsen@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] apricot tree beset by squirrels
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:15:42 EDT

If you can't beat them. I have several really good recipes for squirrel.
You can use a sling shot, trap or gun any way they taste really good. Of
all
the animals in the animal kingdom squirrels are the most inventive and
clever
of all the critters. I once had good luck (well some success) with those
super sticky "mouse pads I didn't actually catch the little beast but, they
all
seemed to get stuck at least once and didn't care for the experence. they
stopped the attack for several weeks at least and the peaches had some
chance
for me to harvest at least some of them. what is the worst about their
attack
is that they don't actually eat the fruit just the seeds in the center.
Carol

Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)